The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing services electronically by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Website – a website operating at www.alconcept.eu
- External service – internet service of partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator
- Administrator – AL Concept company – Andrzej Cerski Lukasz Gorczynski SC , running business at: Ul. Nadstawna 60/23 23-400 Biłgoraj , with a tax identification number (NIP): 9182167726 , providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information in the User’s devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies (cookies) – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal Cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Service’s IT system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by teleinformation systems of External Services
- Session cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Services until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the User’s Device configuration is set to the Cookie delete mode after the End of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Storage and reading mechanisms Cookies do not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
§ 4 Goals to which cookies are used
- Statistical data – the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as, for example, statistics of visits, statistics of User’s Devices or statistics of user behavior. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
§ 5 External websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 The possibilities of determining the conditions for storing and accessing the User’s Devices by the Website and External Services
- The User may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookie files
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on the page: how to disable cookies .
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the User Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 7 Website requirements
- Restricting the recording and access to cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some of the Website’s functions to fail.
- The Administrator does not bear any responsibility for improperly functioning functions of the Website if the User limits in any way the option of saving and reading cookies.